Re: problem w/ libm on vax

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008, Matthias Drochner wrote:

I'd also suggest to remove the "cabs" entry in n_cabs.S.
Perhaps I'm missing some detail of the build process, but
don't you get two "cabs" definitions now, the other one in

  The compat files are added to COMMON_SRCS, which is not used for vax
(that's how the vax build worked when you first added the complex routines; they were added to COMMON_SRCS).

Michael L. Hitch
Computer Consultant
Information Technology Center
Montana State University        Bozeman, MT     USA