RAIDframe trouble lately?

I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble that might be related to
RAIDframe?  Since I updated from i386-current 2007-11-21 to 2008-01-19
(and a number of different, later attempts), I'm seeing hard hangs upon
attempts at heavy disk access.  It only seems to happen with RAIDframe
sets, not the direct mounts.  I've turned off softdeps, thinking that
might be relevant, but it turns out to make no difference.

Oh, and the box hangs hard enough that there's no character echo on
console, pressing numlock or capslock doesn't light up the leds, and I
can't break into the kernel debugger.  There was this one time when I'm
reasonably sure the machine got more and more sluggish over a period of
3-5 seconds, echoing characters ever more slowly, until it hung -- but
that may have been a coincidence, of course.

-tih
--
Self documenting code isn't. User application constraints don't. --Ed Prochak