kernel built with today's sources hangs after ahcisata(4) probe

Has anyone else seen this?  I built my usual kernel (and a GENERIC
kernel, just to be sure) with today's sources (there were autoconf
changes recently, but I do not know if they're the culprit).  Upon
booting, the system hangs after the first line of the ahcisata probe.
I haven't had time to turn on debugging and look yet, but hopefully it
will be fixed by the time I get up. ;)

If not, I will file a PR (and try to figure out what is going on).

Regards,

--Blair