Re: Dell PERC 6/i

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:23:03 -0500 (EST)
"Brian A. Seklecki" <> wrote:

> Which I may end up paying someone to do, as NetBSD appears to be the best
> Xen Dom0 option, with iSCSI initiator support etc., but genuine RAID
> management is a weak spot.

It seems that you can create hot-spares, but perhaps this part needs a bit
of work.

I requested an mfi(4) card via
if I got the card, I'll improve management for this driver through bioctl(8).

Juan Romero Pardines             The NetBSD Project         NetBSD/pkgsrc news in Spanish     Make your own NetBSD Live CD/DVD!