Re: Dell PERC 6/i

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 15:09:40 -0500
"Brian A. Seklecki" <> wrote:

> And then there's the lack of MegaCli, except on FreeBSD w/
> compat_linux32 and /sys file system. ~BAS

In that case the driver should be extended to support some management
through bioctl(8), like I did with arcmsr(4).

Anyway, mfi(4) already has support to show state about its volumes...
but if I'm not wrong, it's not possible to create hot-spares
or volumes.

Juan Romero Pardines            The NetBSD Project        NetBSD/pkgsrc news in Spanish    Make your own NetBSD Live CD/DVD!