Re: wpi0 going offline frequently

Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
> On a Thinkpad T61 running amd64-current (right now, 4.99.53, but this
> has been going on for a while), wpi0 will frequently go offline after a
>
>       wpi0: fatal firmware error
> [...]
> I have a few questions...
>
> First -- is anyone else seeing this?

I have regular panics when using wpi, they tend to happen after a period
of either high cpu load or lots of traffic. I usually run X when it
happens, but it also paniced without it. I cannot access my notes at the
moment though.

This is on a T60 running amd64-current (4.99.54), but I do not know for
how long this has been happening.

Cheers,
--
khorben