Re: Problem with modular Xorg when memory is increased from 1GB to 2GB

Blair Sadewitz wrote:
Does your BIOS happen to have any options for configuration of AGP
memory?  If so, please let me know what they are.  If not, I'll have
to go through the code in more detail and/or consult others.  Is there
a chance you could send me some debugging output (from AGP in the
kernel, that is)?

The BIOS offers no configuration of AGP.

--
John R. Shannon