Re: Printing question

On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 12:53:15PM -0800, Paul Goyette wrote:
> Anyone got any clues on how I can get this set up to print from NetBSD?

Typically it listens on port 9100 and will just accept raw printer data
there. I use this in /etc/printcap for a hp laserprinter:

# HP Laserjet with JetDirect ethernet card
lp|HP|HP Laserjet:\

That's enough to just "lpr *.ps" (or ctrl-p in firefox), which is my main
application. In your case you probably want to investigate CUPS in