wpi(4) driver in -current

Hello,

Guys, maybe anybody using wpi with netbsd?
I have problem with WPA and WEP networks.
Laptop can connect to WPA networks but connection is very unstable. All
the time it disconnects from network during 1-5-20 minutes of work.

According to a WEP networks it cant connect to them at all.

Another problem that network scanner is not working as well. All it cant
find any networks even if im standing right near accesspoint.

Maybe somebody have a patches or a workarounds which i can try to test?

My pc is Sony Vaio UX50. Its an UMPC with wpi wireless on the board.

Alex