Re: ps2pdf utils

ficovh%yahoo.com@localhost said:
> Normally I grab a  web content with Firefox in ps format, later
> convert it to pdf using ps2pdf (13, 14 etc).
>
> This time, ps is ok, but the conversion into pdf produce wrong
> characters.

I've been using ps2pdf successfully, mostly to convert .ps
files created by LaTeX+dvips.
I'm certainly not an expert in font encoding schemes, but
without details or example files noone can tell what your
problem is.

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt