Re: Pkgsrc issue

Sounds like prudent and wise choices/rules.

Mr Nestor has given me a good path for my needs. I’m wondering if I can apply any of my resources to TNF efforts. I was thinking of setting up a machine here, but I might do better by simply giving a machine to TNF. (The NetBSD Foundation?)

NetBSD has been good to me. I’d like to return the favor.

-dgl-