Re: Pkgsrc issue

Wow. Thank you for all the information.

I have extra static IPs, and several PPC Mac mini machines. I wonder how hard it would be for me to set one up with enough disk space to do bulk builds. Would that even be helpful? I imagine that to be useful, a machine would have to have some administrative massaging to set up users/ssh/ftp/etc.

I have not done the pkgsrc bootstrap for quite a while, and don’t know how much disk space I would need. Fortunately, NetBSD 8.2 on PPC seem to be very stable, so running for a couple of weeks on a build should be fine.

-dgl-