Re: Color support for wsfb/Amiga

Jukka, thank you very much for committing your works!

I've added support for amiga fb to pkgsrc/x11/mlterm:
(Although its category is x11, it has a variant which
runs standalone on framebuffer driver.)

https://twitter.com/LabDrunker/status/1544832501134524416

You can use sixel-based graphic applications, e.g.,
pkgsrc/net/sayaka on it.

Note that pkgsrc version depends on x11/gtk3, and build will take
more than a week even on 68060. If you'd like to try more easily:

(1) apply patch-uitoolkit_fb_ui__display__wscons.c from pkgsrc
(2) ./configure --with-gui=fb && make && sudo make install

Then, /usr/local/bin/mlterm-fb works on framebuffer.