Re: default ctwm config thoughts

On Tue, 22 Sep 2020 at 14:13, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 03:10:22PM +0200, Olaf Seibert wrote:
> > The current release version (ctwm-4.0.3) has support for the --replace
> > option, which is the ICCCM way for a window manager to take over
> > from another. So it is "take control away", not "give control away".
>
> Could you import that version or are there any reasons not to?
>
> Martin

The version from the git mirror builds right away on my system; it
needs a slight modification to the default .ctwmrc to avoid some
warnings, otherwise works; I can't get it from the original repo, as
bzr is not functional at all, on -current at least. It shouldn't be
much of an exercise to import it, methinks.

Chavdar

--
----