Re: ZFS - mounting filesystems (Was CVS commit: src/etc)

Brad Spencer <brad%anduin.eldar.org@localhost> writes:

> The point is that by need /usr/sources has to be realized in the system
> after / and /usr are available and right now those can't be a ZFS pool
> themselves (well, /usr COULD be, but I can't really see how / could).
> This, at least in my opinion, is not a complicated nor unusual use
> case.  However, if it were possible for / and /usr to be a ZFS fileset
> or pool then the requirements change a bit.

I think you have argued that it is necessary to sort filesystems
topologically, but you left out the patch :-)

But seriously, I think tsorting the filesystems is necessary, and then
there's putting filesystems into one of

  required
  optional

and then some sort of label for