Re: Proposal to remove catman(8)

Kamil Rytarowski <kamil%netbsd.org@localhost> writes:

> I wish good luck finding user-base/target-audience (if you like, in any
> age) that relies on the slowest of slow hardware and cannot use anything
> else to study the system documentation.

You are missing the other larger point.   It may well be that catpages
should go entirely.

However, the other thing that people pay attention to when deciding to
be part of a community is how people conduct themselves.  Aggressive
removals in the face of objections is something that is likely to cause
people to find a community with higher standards.