Proposal to remove catman(8)

I propose to remove catman(8).

The removal of all cat-man remnants was already implied during the
proposal of drop MKCATPAGES, but it apparently was not clear enough.

Rationale:
 - cat pages are not generated by default since 2012 and almost nobody
(except me?) used them in the past few years.
 - This tool was removed from other BSDs by default and catman is not a
part AFAICT of any Unix specification.
 - Passing the documentation through mandoc(1) enables dynamic
customization, while cat(1) cannot do much or anything as it operates on
pre-generated .txt files.

Personally. I recall cat-pages to be relevant on Coherent 80286
UNIX-like OS, operating in real mode.

Next, I propose to remove cat-man support from man(1) and man,conf(5).

Patch minimum for man(1)/man.conf(5):

http://netbsd.org/~kamil/patch-00286-stop-using-cat-dirs.txt

Patch optimum is to remove the support for "_crunch", "_suffix" and
eliminate all cat-man remnants from man.conf and man(1).