Re: colorls in base

fstd.lkml%gmail.com@localhost (Timo Buhrmester) writes:

>colors unconditionally, or by default even.  I also have issues with
>the "I can't tell apart colors, so nobody may use colors" mindset.

You may use colors all day long, it's as simple as installing a color-ls
program.

Next time it's not about colorized output but some other feature of
"program found somewhere else". According to some we already have to
replace 30% of NetBSD to make it usuable, a measly colorized ls won't
be enough.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost