Re: curses vs non-ASCII

> Dang, that's what I get for looking at the standards rather than the
> actual NetBSD man pages.

There's a reason my preferred approach to this was to make citrus go
away entirely. :-(

> But at least it sounds like you're headed in the right direction now.

Probably.  I'm headed in a couple of different directions (one being
trying to create a locale that will act the way I want, the other being
to eliminate citrus entirely - currently the former looks more
promising).

But thanks to pointers here I've found enough pieces that I think it's
unlikely I'll have occasion to bother tech-userlevel with further
questions about this issue on now-desupported versions.  I probably
will report back here for the benefit of any possible future people
having the same problem.  (Not likely to be a lot of people, but it
wouldn't surprise me if there were at least a few.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign