default skel files (Re: PAGER=less)

bouyer@ wrote:
> > IMHO this is a preference issue, and should be left to users to set in
> > their own dotfiles; people should get raw unix default behavior until
> > they ask for something different.
>
> Strongly seconded. For example, I strongly hate the global
> 'alias rm rm -i' found on some systems. Let this decision for the user,
> please.

Then, I'd also like to remove (or comment out) the following lines
in src/etc/skel/dot.cshrc (derived from 4.4BSD Lite2 merge!?):

---
alias h         history 25
alias j         jobs -l
alias la        ls -a
alias lf        ls -FA
alias ll        ls -lA
alias su        su -m

setenv  EDITOR  vi
setenv  VISUAL  ${EDITOR}
setenv  EXINIT  'set autoindent'
setenv  PAGER   more
---

Especially the default EXINIT is so annoying me.

Probably very few admins use our useradd(8) tool,
or all of you have proper own skel files?

---
Izumi Tsutsui