Re: Userland Lua

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 07:18:57PM +0200, Marc Balmer wrote:
> Am 26.10.10 19:09, schrieb Thor Lancelot Simon:

> >> Yes, it has been discussed and the conclusion of this discussion was to
> >> go ahead as proposed.
> >
> > Where, by whom -- I think I missed it.
>
> I (and most probably joerg, too) refer to an online discussion on a
> channel to which you have access, but probably were not online at the
> time.  So yes, you probably missed it.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-announce/2010/09/06/msg000109.html

Please stick to it. I have nothing against it (except, of course,
why don't you use $MYFAVORITEEMBEDDEDSCRIPTINGLANGUAGE, "bloat",
bla bla bla), but referring to an online discussion on a channel
where people had to be online at the time of discussion to witness
is is hardly what the new core team policies refer to within:

"core will no longer bless a change without peer review on
a public technical list." (from the above URL).

Please have a transparent discussion about this on an appropriate
public technical list before going further.

Thank you.

Regards,

-Martin