Re: Add exp2() and exp2f() to libm

Christos Zoulas wrote:
In article <hiec63$6hc$1%ger.gmane.org@localhost>,
Vitor Sessak  <vitor1001%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
-=-=-=-=-=-

Vitor Sessak wrote:
Hi,

The attached patch add these two C99/POSIX functions to libm. They are needed to compile the latest version of FFmpeg. Unfortunately, I could not test these changes myself.
Sorry to reply to self, but it's late in the evening and I've committed a silly coding mistake. New version of the two C files attached.

I'll copy the ones from FreeBSD, but first I have to teach lint about
hex doubles.

I saw your patch, thanks!

-Vitor