Re: Adding the "links" text mode web browser to the base system

On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 11:33:48AM +0300, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
> (...)
> This is good idea, except that (as I understand it) intention was to
> provide tools to read BIND and NTP documentation which comes in HTML
> originally.

Heh. It's fun to watch how arguments and prerequisites are shifted
around to fit the needs of whoever is just arguing. Fact is, NetBSD
obviously installs a *few* HTML files where there's no other authorative
source (or none comparable in detail). And then it, in my opinion
unnecessarily, chooses to install *many* HTML files that are generated
from another authorative source, a format that has a base-builtin viewer
already.

It's these few and many the links suggestion came for (read the initial
mail again). Not the few.

I (as non-developer but simple user here) have no say in this, but
you (as in developers) should try to at least keep your arguments
(intra- and inter-thread) logically coherent...

Regards,

-Martin