Re: Adding the "links" text mode web browser to the base system

On Mon, 02 Nov 2009, Martin Husemann wrote:
> For the latter [a web browser] I'd expect it to be usable for a least
> a non negliable part of todays web, including at least a few important
> sites like our own, and $(pick your favourite search engine).

links is perfectly usable with many web sites, including www.netbsd.org,
and my favourite search engine.  Unfortunately, many web sites
don't seem to care about accessibility, and there are also issues
with characters that can't be displayed on text consoles.

--apb (Alan Barrett)