Re: Easier way to track a stable branch

On Sat, 3 Jan 2009, matthew sporleder wrote:
Thanks for looking and let me know if this is interesting to anyone,

Now some way to create such a patch between two NetBSD releases would be nice, and possibly a way to backout one patch, and possibly roll back several patches. I.e. when you update from X to Y to Z to go back from Z to Y and then to Z (or figure out the steps from Z to X for one step).

ISTR Elat used to work on something similar, but I don't know what the status of this is.

 - Hubert