RE: Using build.sh for cross builds

        Some of you expressed interest if I came up with a solution.  I have a
hack that works.  It allows for a centralized read-only TOOLDIR, I look for an
environment variable TRUST_TOOLDIR to be "yes".  I didn't take the time to make
it a build.sh option, and it has a side effect.  The nbmake wrapper build I
came up with a manageable hack.  It results in a local version of the nbmake-*
being created in the NETBSDSRCDIR.
        It would be nice if this was a flag in build.sh, and to skip the nbmake
wrapper build if the tools aren't being built.  The ability to over-ride OBJDIR
and DESTDIR from the local environment/build.sh input -- currently, I'm
changing those by hand right now.  The only reason I mention it is, that I may
complete these features.  Right now is not possible.
        I've attached a context diff of build.sh and Makefile.  Hope it helps
someone else.

- bob