Re: Using build.sh for cross builds

So what you're trying to do is to have 3 copies of the tools, one for
each of 3 targets, but to share those among a number of developers?
That sounds reasonable, but beyond what people usually do.
Search for USETOOLS in /usr/share/mk/bsd.own.mk.

One approach is to make the tools dirs group writable.

Another is to let everyone build their own tools once; generally they
shouldn't get rebuilt much.  Is that slowing you down significantly?

If you do add features to support what you want, I'd be interested in
seeing them, and if they fit in cleanly I think it would be reasonable
to add them to the tree.