tech-repository archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]

Re: src and xsrc merge proposal

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 12:20:14PM +0100, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
> There is a point in this but I consider that switch shock to DVCS would
> be too large. I propose to do it now / before and we can work on DVCS
> translation independently, also without delaying it for people who would
> make use of it now.

"make use of it now" places significant additional work on releng, which
then needs to be redone completely for the repo move. If we do it now
but only for HEAD the effort even gets higher.


Home | Main Index | Thread Index | Old Index