Re: src and xsrc merge proposal

On 17.02.2020 12:11, Martin Husemann wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 12:00:35PM +0100, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
>> I propose to merge src and xsrc into a single source tree.
>
> If we do that, it should happen with the switch to hg.
>
> Martin

There is a point in this but I consider that switch shock to DVCS would
be too large. I propose to do it now / before and we can work on DVCS
translation independently, also without delaying it for people who would
make use of it now.

Personally, I don't want to be blocked with a VCS migration and consider
it as fully independent repo surgery.