Re: The essential problems of moving from CVS

On 2010-01-13 08:11 +0100 (Wed), S.P.Zeidler wrote:

> At present the 'research' was: "are there tools readily available with
> which we can do a 'good enough' conversion?" (because it had been claimed
> that there were lots of tools who would all do the job). The answer to
> that, in short, is "no".

It appears to me that we do have a pretty good indication, for git,
anyway, that putting together a "good enough" conversion is a real
possibility. What problems appear to be insurmountable at this point?

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs%cynic.net@localhost>         +81 90 7737 2974
             http://www.starling-software.com