Re: bulk building platorm names: please adjust or explain why I'm confused

> Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2024 13:00:09 +0100
> From: Jonathan Perkin <jperkin%mnx.io@localhost>
>
> * On 2024-07-14 at 18:31 BST, Greg Troxel wrote:
>
> >We are increasingly using tools that parse build output, and I'm finding
> >some things harder than I think they need to be.

We should definitely have the branch (and OS) recorded in a more
consistent systematic way -- that would make the bulktracker
dashboards much easier to understand.

(No opinion about exactly how it should be manifested; pbulk.conf
variable like jperkin suggested seems reasonable.  In the future we
can maybe use hg identify or git describe to populate it
automatically.)

> If there are any other variable suggestions I would strongly encourage
> them to be proposed now given the very long delay, at least for NetBSD
> builds, between making the change and it being active in reports.

Why is there a long delay between pbulk changes and when they manifest
in the NetBSD bulk build reports?