Re: Proposed update to bmake-20240711

>Sorry, wrong way around, it used to be required in parse.c and now it's
>required for var.c.  The current pkgsrc patch is:

Ok so the change I have should do.

>   https://github.com/NetBSD/pkgsrc/commit/8ff65ed3ee8322e5eb9cfcacbb371510c75
>2d8c8
>
>>How is mksh being set as .SHELL?
>>Is it using the "ksh" description or "sh" ?
>
>We build bmake using --with-defshell=/path/to/mksh.

Ok with current version of configure, that should select the ksh
specification - which should be correct.

You can use --with-defshell=sh=/path/to/mksh if you want to force it to
use the sh specification - which may or may not provide better results
(though I would not be too hopeful).