Re: Proposed update to bmake-20240711

* On 2024-07-12 at 17:14 BST, Simon Gerraty wrote:

+#ifndef SIZE_MAX
+#define SIZE_MAX 0xffffffffUL
+#endif

The reason I moved this to make.h is that it was previously required in
var.c, and now is required in parse.c, and I was anticipating it being a
problem again in the future somewhere else.

I only see it used in var.c

Sorry, wrong way around, it used to be required in parse.c and now it's required for var.c. The current pkgsrc patch is:

  https://github.com/NetBSD/pkgsrc/commit/8ff65ed3ee8322e5eb9cfcacbb371510c752d8c8

How is mksh being set as .SHELL?
Is it using the "ksh" description or "sh" ?

We build bmake using --with-defshell=/path/to/mksh.

  https://github.com/NetBSD/pkgsrc/blob/trunk/devel/bmake/Makefile#L37-L49

Cheers,

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com