Re: Daemon user

On 5/17/24 14:47, Greg Troxel wrote:
Jason Bacon <jtocino%gmx.com@localhost> writes:

Reorging the guide sounds like another discussion, which I don't have
the capacity to get involved in at the moment.  I'd actually like to
help more with documentation someday, but I'm up to my ears in other
projects right now.

I didn't mean to reorganize.  there is a 'how to use pkgsrc' section
and a 'how to create packages'.  The place you propose to add it is
about making packages, but the info is for users not package creators. I
was merely asking that you slot the new content where it belongs in the
current organization.

I merely augmented an existing paragraph.

--
Life is a game.  Play hard.  Play fair.  Have fun.