Re: Substitute for git-package.mk in pkgsrc proper?

On Sun, Dec 10, 2023 at 02:29:07PM +0100, Tobias Nygren wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 00:20:25 +1100
> Paul Ripke <stix%stix.id.au@localhost> wrote:
>
> > Thoughts about the name? "occt" is here and there, but not immediately
> > obvious. And FreeBSD ports calls it "cad/opencascade"...
>
> The package replaced an earlier package named cad/oce. There have been
> historically multiple forks of this software. OCCT fully distinguishes
> which distribution it is. cad/opencascade-technology seemed excessively
> long.

Finally got around to this.

Ok, I'm not that fussed about the name - matching FreeBSD ports makes
some sense, but I'm not arguing.

Updated wip/occt, works as a dependency of both prusaslicer & kicad.

Cheers,
--
Paul Ripke
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds