qemu-ga

Hello,

I noticed that the qemu package comes nowadays with the compiled version of
qemu-ga.

I had some trouble to make it work (for my NetBSD VMs in a ProxMox
cluster, using ISA serial for communication); ktrace showed me that
it tried to find qemu-ga.conf in /usr/pkg/etc/qemu/qemu/qemu-ga.conf
(instead of  /usr/pkg/etc/qemu ).

I investigated with "strings" and "grep /etc" and found that
the binaries all (not only qemu-ga) reference

/usr/pkg/etc/qemu/qemu/qemu.conf
/usr/pkg/etc/qemu/qemu/qemu-ga.conf

but

/usr/pkg/etc/qemu/qemu-ifup
/usr/pkg/etc/qemu/qemu-ifdown

I note that the pkgsrc Makefile has

CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --sysconfdir=${PKG_SYSCONFDIR}

PKG_SYSCONFSUBDIR=      qemu

	-is