Re: meta-pkgs/mate build issues

Le 11/02/2024 à 08:00, Thomas Klausner a écrit :
On Sun, Feb 11, 2024 at 06:11:49AM +0100, triaxx%NetBSD.org@localhost wrote:
Thank you for this kind reminder. I also note to transfer my fixes from my
pkgsrc-2023Q4 tree to a HEAD one.
It seems to me redundant to both declare libxml2 in TOOL_DEPENDS and include
its blk3. Can I safely remove the TOOL_DEPENDS+= libxml2-[0-9]*?

For cross-building, TOOL_DEPENDS means you need the version installed
that runs on the build host, while the buildlink3.mk inclusion means
you need the version installed that runs on the target host - so: no.
  Thomas

Thank you for this information. I can't test cross compilation. Then I reintroduce TOOL_DEPENDS.

Fred