Re: meta-pkgs/mate build issues

Le 10/02/2024 à 02:18, David Holland a écrit :
On Fri, Feb 09, 2024 at 02:17:19PM +0100, triaxx%NetBSD.org@localhost wrote:
  > I fixed it with the following patch:
  > [snip]

You should increment PKGREVISION when adding deps (anything that
changes the binary package)... other than that, commit away!

Thank you for this kind reminder. I also note to transfer my fixes from my pkgsrc-2023Q4 tree to a HEAD one. It seems to me redundant to both declare libxml2 in TOOL_DEPENDS and include its blk3. Can I safely remove the TOOL_DEPENDS+= libxml2-[0-9]*?