Re: broken math/py-numba and devel/py-llvmlite, even broken approach with llvm?

Am Sat, 20 Jan 2024 00:53:57 +0100
schrieb "Dr. Thomas Orgis" <thomas.orgis%uni-hamburg.de@localhost>:

> Please see and judge/test the attached changes that make py-llvmlite and
> py-numba at least build for me on a Linux box.

I guess I'll commit that change, as it changes a totally BROKEN package
into one that at least builds on one platform.

Should I only remove the BROKEN on Linux, though? I did not test
anywhere else.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--