Re: reproducible firefox build failure on NetBSD 10.99.10 amd64

Hi,

thanks. I'm seeing the same issue with thunderbird and firefox115 (both when building with debug option),
which makes sense as they are using the same/similar sources.

Thanks again for looking into it.

Niclas Rosenvik transcribed 0.8K bytes:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 00:33:45 +0100