Re: reproducible firefox build failure on NetBSD 10.99.10 amd64

On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 00:33:45 +0100
Niclas Rosenvik <nros%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

> Hi check js/src/zydis/Zycore/Defines.h in the firefox sources.
>
> Change the line:
> #elif defined(__unix)
> to:
> #elif defined(__unix) || defined(__unix__)
>
> NetBSD does not define __unix but __unix__
> so it is considered an unsupported OS.
>
> I don't want to commit a fix for this in pkgsrc
> since doing so means building rust, and that is
> slow and takes a long time on NetBSD 9.
>
> I have filed a fix for this on Zycore:s
> issue tracker on Github.
>
> /Niclas

Sorry for this last part where I claim not wanting
to build firefox, I am just building firefox and
has been able to reproduce your build failure when
building with the debug option(that triggers zydis
to build) and will commit a working patch when it
builds correctly.

/Niclas