bulk -small, -medium, and -large

Hello, I'd like to make some suggestions in light of the recent meta-pkgs/bulk-* rototill. This is only intended for discussion at the moment since I don't have access to a Real Computer (tm) and won't be able to commit for an unknown amount of time.

Wide problems with the packages:

* There are too many IRC clients: ircII, irssi, weechat, hexchat, quassel, sirc. sirc is obsolete and can be removed from bulk-medium. I'm unsure quassel is popular enough to warrant inclusion in bulk-large. There is no IRC server. I would include ircd-hybrid in bulk-medium, it's what TNF uses internally.
* XMPP has the opposite problem: servers, but no clients. I would include profanity/bitlbee in bulk-medium. Possibly dino in bulk-large.
* VNC client/server support is missing entirely. I think it belongs in bulk-medium, but am unsure of the state of the art. I use vncviewer and x11vnc...
* Bittorrent support is missing entirely. I'd include it in bulk-medium/large.
* Too many packages are built unconditionally. yasm/nasm/wine are of limited utility if you're not on i386. X11 packages are of limited utility on macOS. Should we really be spending our limited time building OpenSSL on NetBSD?

bulk-small:

* lynx's inclusion should probably be explicit. The lynx -dump feature is very much essential for mutt and I'd argue also essential for pkgsrc development (I use it all the time to convert web release notes to pretty plaintext). But it's useful on its own for wikipedia and searching for documentation.
* Sorry :) but irssi-icb is obsolete.
* fvwm is likely the best candidate X window manager for this package. Very popular with pkgsrc users, runs on anything, and written in C with few dependencies.
* Notable omissions are htop, dos2unix, and some package managers for languages already included like py-pip and lua-rocks...
* xlockmore-lite is a bit big. Unsure if I'd replace it with i3lock and shunt it over to bulk-medium.

bulk-medium:

* PulseAudio packages are no longer essential for desktop infrastructure since NetBSD 8. I'd remove them.
* tcl, tk, motif have unfortunately lost a lot of their previously held prestige. I'd remove them.
* nasm and yasm should only be built on x86.
* imap-uw - isn't dovecot more popular these days?
* sox is obsoleted by ffmpeg, which is already present.
* ffplay should be added. It is barely any extra code over ffmpeg and makes it much more useful (you can play video!). Most of the time it's shipped as part of ffmpeg anyway.
* xemacs is redundant since we already have modern emacs here. I'd remove it.
* clive is obsoleted by yt-dlp (already included).
* sirc is obsolete (Too Many IRC Clients!)
* Replace icewm with a modern tiling window manager, since we already have other (more popular) stacking managers? i3 seems like a popular candidate...
* Add fuse-ntfs-3g?
* Add slim to provide an X login manager?
* Add feh to provide an image viewer? (most dependecies are already built)
* Add cmus to provide a curses based music player? (most dependencies are already built)
* Add rtorrent?
* Add nginx. This one seems obvious.

bulk-large:

* The following packages seem obsolete/Not Widely Known Enough:  xview, clearsilver, deforaos-desktop (sorry), gnustep (we already have WindowMaker), FlightCrew
* Abiword is dead and buggy. Do we want LibreOffice here?
* I would add mumble so that we have a VoIP solution here.
* I would add strawberry so that we get a modern music player.
* And musicpd, so we get a media server.
* Wireshark.
* qbittorrent?