updated tiff landing soonish

Tiff has released 4.6.0.  From a tiff viewpoint, this is not a big deal.
However a number of long-unmaintained utilities have been removed from
the distribution, after lengthy notice, because the maintainers don't
want to maintain them.  Because nobody else spoke up and volunteered,
nobody else does either.

I held off this update because it was close to the branch.  I'm about to
land it.  The only thing I have heard of (on the tiff list) that is
likely to be troubled is hylafax.   I am guessing nobody cared; the
hylafax upstream has not yet decided how to respond.   I think that's
ok -- I am not comfortable with holding back updates which ~always have
security fixes.

If this bothers you and you want to help test, or you want to make a
split pack that resurrects some tools, please email me.