Re: maintaining bulk-{small,medium,large}

On Thu 14 Sep 2023 at 08:27:07 +0000, David Holland wrote:
> 3. Fortran. Currently bulk-small includes f2c as a dep of

As a data point: my personal set of slightly over 1000 packages (incl
dependencies), which takes (on my current machine) somewhere from 24 to
36 hours to update to a new branch, doesn't include f2c as a dependency.
So it's not needed for things like Firefox or Qt4 or Qt5 nor my weirdo
selection of other stuff.

So I think it doesn't fit in bulk-small, at the very least.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            <rhialto/at/falu.nl>
\X/ There is no AI. There is just someone else's work.           --I. Rose