Re: maintaining bulk-{small,medium,large}

On 9/14/23 14:40, Greg Troxel wrote:
Note that bulk-medium also includes xemacs (via xemacs-packages) and I
don't propose to change that.

Does anybody use xemacs?  If not, I don't see why we should include it.

How would you know?

I've used it on 68030 Macintoshes, so it is well-suited to "machines that haven't gotten faster".

Cheerio,
Hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344