Re: New conflict between pine and alpine

Side note:

I also decided to install a number of official patches by Eduardo
Chappa, besides the maildir one. They're the same pulled by the AUR
package and bring some useful features.

The package, with the patches applied, compiles and runs fine on my
side on NetBSD 10.0_BETA and Slackware 15.0, but I've yet to test it on
SunOS. More feedback would be welcome, while I'm waiting for MNX builds.

Regards
--
PVO