New conflict between pine and alpine

Hi,

I've had both pine and alpine on my machines for ages because some people prefer one over the other.

The latest update to alpine, though, won't install because alpine comes with its own pico:

===> replace-destdir [alpine-2.26nb1] ===> Updating using binary package of alpine-2.26nb1
/usr/bin/env  /usr/local/sbin/pkg_add -K /usr/local/pkgdb -U -D /usr/pkgsrc/mail/alpine/work/.packages/alpine-2.26nb1.tgz
pkg_add: Package `alpine-2.26nb1' conflicts with `pico-[0-9]*', and `pico-4.10nb2' is installed.
pkg_add: 1 package addition failed
*** Error code 1

Since pico is required for pine, perhaps alpine should have a package option to exclude Alpine's pico? Or would it be better to allow the alpine package to satisfy the pico requirement of pine?

Then there's rpdump:

pkg_add: Conflicting PLIST with pine-4.64nb15: bin/rpdump

Now I'm curious how previous versions of alpine didn't need these:

+bin/pico
+bin/pilot
+bin/rpdump
+bin/rpload

Should I just assume they can no longer be installed at the same time?

John