Changing Haskell compiler from lang/ghc92 to lang/ghc94

I've packaged GHC 9.4.4 as lang/ghc94 and updated everything Haskell-related in pkgsrc. I'm about to change the default compiler to lang/ghc94. It has a quite important bugfix: the aarch64 codegen introduced in GHC 9.2 had a problem compiling certain programs correctly, and led to a runtime malfunction in some form of integer arithmetic.

Huge thanks to wiz@; I got considerable help from him while doing this.

The new compiler has been tested on the following platforms:
* NetBSD/amd64 8, 9, -CURRENT
* NetBSD/aarch64 9
* Darwin/amd64
* FreeBSD/i386 (GHCi crashes on exit; apparently due to a memory corruption. I suspect nobody on the earth have tested GHC 9.4 on this platform, and it's being demoted to Tier-2. I will probably stop supporting it in future compiler releases.)
* FreeBSD/amd64
* OmniOS/amd64 (Sorry SmartOS folks, I tried but couldn't figure out how to get a working SmartOS setup that could run pkgsrc.)