MASTER_SITE_RUBY

MASTER_SITE_RUBY (in lang/ruby/Makefile.common) contains
ftp.idaemons.org, and today because I happened to be watching while it
happened I noticed that this produced the following:

   => Fetching ruby-2.7.7.tar.xz
   => Total size: 12101804 bytes
   Connected to ftp.idaemons.org.
   220---------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd [privsep] [TLS] ----------
   220-You are user number 1 of 5 allowed.
   220-Local time is now 03:45. Server port: 21.
   220-This is a private system - No anonymous login
   220 You will be disconnected after 15 minutes of inactivity.
   331 User anonymous OK. Password required
   530 Login authentication failed
   ftp: Login failed
   ftp: Can't connect or login to host `ftp.idaemons.org:ftp'
   221-Goodbye. You uploaded 0 and downloaded 0 kbytes.
   221 Logout.
   fetch: Unable to fetch expected file ruby-2.7.7.tar.xz

Should it be removed from the list?

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost