Re: Building a Rust package

On 11/25/22 4:14 PM, pin wrote:
While packaging security/vaultwarden (1.25.2), the rust part didn't pose
any major difficulties. But the 1.26.0 release patches a rust crate,
which the pkgsrc contraptions apparently don't deal with.

One way to do this is to patch vaulwarden/Cargo.toml to remove the
patch and apply it to directly to vendor/multer-rs
(see sysutils/felix where I've done exactly this for an example if needed)

Your example looks like it's exactly what I need. I'll give it a spin - thanks a lot!

Cheerio,
Hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344